Condition: Good. Ships from Reno, NV.
ISBN 13: 9780683055542
Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials | Books | Critical care, Medical, Medicine!
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials / Edition 3.
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials by John J. Marini.
- Surviving Information Overload: The Clear, Practical Guide to Help You Stay on Top of What You Need to Know.
Seller Inventory GRP Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact.
Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Condition: Used: Good. Book is in good condition, cover has some wear along the edges.
Critical Care Medicine
There is a sticker on the lower right front corner. Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
Seller Inventory S John J. There is much here that's new: brand-new content, expanded discussions, and more graphical elements than ever before.
Chapters follow a consistent structural template, with discussions of diagnosis, instrumentation, treatment and management techniques, and more. Expertly and succinctly captures all the fundamentals of the field!
- Critical Care Medicine The Essentials and More 12222;
- Common Sense: Journal of the Edinburgh Conference of Socialist Economists vol 13.
- Chest Medicine: Essentials of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Accelerator X-Ray Sources!
- A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order;
- Critical Care Medicine.
Designed primarily for use by students and residents, but also helpful for anyone already in practice. Emphasizes the pathophysiologic elements and treatments of illness and injury.
Critical Care Medicine
Now with updated drug info and more substantial coverage of interventional radiology, pregnancy care, and organization of critical care. Adds new, brief summaries that present opposing arguments of controversial points.
http://besthomeshop.com/sitemap3.xml Topics range from intubation, ventilation, and pharmacotherapy, as well as drug overdoses, sepsis, gastrointestinal bleeding, and other crisis care scenarios. Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience: Read directly on your preferred device s , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone. Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech. Other highlights include enhanced discussion of CT for abdominal disorders, new ACLS guidelines, and new material on removable IVC filters, interventional radiologic techniques for GI bleeding, and use of vascular ultrasound.
Ideally suited for students in critical care rotations and residents, this concise, practical handbook presents the essentials of medical an See More.