- Mathematical Optics: Classical, Quantum, and Computational Methods
- An application of the algebraic generator coordinate method to Helmholtz Lie optics
- Lie-Scheffers systems in Optics
- CiteSeerX — Lie-Scheffers systems in Optics
Lie methods in optics II : proceedings of the second workshop, held at Cocoyoc, Mexico, July , Kurt Bernardo Wolf. Recent developments in Lie methods applied to various problems in optics and computer design are surveyed in this volume, based on lectures given and work done at the workshop held in Cocoyoc, Mexico.
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
Mathematical Optics: Classical, Quantum, and Computational Methods
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
An application of the algebraic generator coordinate method to Helmholtz Lie optics
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed.
Information References 94 Citations 2 Files Plots. Lie algebraic methods for charged particle optics - Dragt, Alex J.
Lie-Scheffers systems in Optics
AIP Conf. Update these references.
Dragt and J. IEEE Trans. Interaction, M.. Dynamics and the Beam-Beam Month and J.
- About this book!
- NET application architecture guide;
Herrera eds. Dragt and O.
Dragt and D. Thesis, Department of Physics, University of Maryland. Lectures on Nonlinear Orbit Dynamics - Carrigan et al. Accelerators, F.necromancynancy.com/4109.php
CiteSeerX — Lie-Scheffers systems in Optics
Cole and R. Donaldson eds. Computation of nonlinear behavior of Hamiltonian systems using Lie algebraic methods - Dragt, Alex J. Computing in Accelerator Design and Operation, W.
- Matrix methods for mirrors;
- Submission history;
- The Phenomenological Critique of Mathematisation and the Question of Responsibility: Formalisation and the Life-World?
- Proceedings of the CIFMO-CIO Workshop Held at León, México, January 7–10, 1985.
- Mathematical Methods of Quantum Optics | SpringerLink.
- Lie Methods in Optics.